Chicken is a very delicate domestic animal that is used in our day to day life. It is an essential animal which gives us egg and meat. The meat is rich in fiber and carbohydrates, which helps to fulfill our energy requirement. Again the egg is high in protein, which helps in the growth of our body. Various chicken recipes will make your mouth filled with saliva. Amongst all the chicken recipes, the chicken chili recipe is one of the well-known methods in the world.
It is one of the famous Asian dishes which is very easy to make in your house. You do not need many ingredients to make a spicy chili chicken. It is a blend of sweet, spicy, and sour appetizer with lots of goodies. Here I will tell you how to make chili chicken with pure spices and vegetables.
Why does everyone love chili chicken?
Chilly chicken is one of the famous Indo-Chinese dishes. In different places, the chicken recipe is very different, but every recipe is equally delicious and mouthwatering. In India, this chili chicken recipe is available in both dry and gravy, and both of them taste extraordinary. The chicken is well garnished with all the spices, which include turmeric, chili powder salt, and pepper. This helps to bring out a delicious flavor of the chicken. All these flavors bind together to give us the best chili chicken. Thus you get the flavors of Asia by having this simple dish.
How to make chili chicken?
I will give you the step by step detailed instructions on how to make chili chicken; you need to note them carefully. The detailed instructions are as follows:
- Boneless chicken
- Red chili Sause
- Pepper powder
- Soya Sause
- Corn flour
- All-purpose flour
- Red chili powder
- One egg
- Tomato ketchup
- Vegetables: Capsicum, onions, spring onions, ginger, garlic
Here is the recipe of chili chicken
- Firstly mix the ginger garlic paste, eggs, salt, pepper and cornflour and water in a bowl. Mix the ingredients properly so that there must be consistency in the mixture. Add the chicken into it and keep it aside for marinating for at least 1 to 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- After the marinating has been completed, deep fry the chicken in hot mustard oil and keep it aside.
- Take a frying pan, add oil to it and fry the onions, bell peppers, and adequately. Add the green chilies and cook them properly.
- After that, add the spices, salt, and soy sauce, tomato sauce, and chili sauce in it. Mix all the veggies and adequately. After that, add the deep-fried chicken and mix it well. Please keep it on low flame for 5-7 minutes to cook properly. Once completed with the cooking, garnish with chopped spring onions and sesame.
Therefore, this recipe of chili chicken is used all over the country. Use it to prepare your favorite chili chicken at your place and serve it to your loved ones.