The Kadai is one of the oldest, and the most common cooking utensils found in almost every home. The product is available in various volumes, and used for deep frying, and for preparing curries, and gravies.
While traditional Kadai is made up of iron, aluminum, and clay, health-conscious people opt for non-stick kadai as food does not stick to it, and it requires less oil for cooking.
For everyday cooking, you can go for steel kadai. The product offers a lot of benefits if constructed, and designed with premium quality stainless steel. With decades of experience,vinodcookware.com provides kitchenware that is both, durable, and elegant.
5 Top recipes of non-stick kadai-
From dry snacks like corn flakes, to deep-fried snacks like masala puris, the easy distribution of heat in non-stick kadai helps in quick frying the foodstuffs deeply. You can also prepare delicious sabzis in the product by making use of lesser butter, and oil as compared to other cookware.
Quick, and restaurant-style kadai paneer-
For making a restaurant-style Kadhai paneer, you are required chopped tomato, coriander seeds, red chilies, chopped garlic, ginger, and green chilies, salt, and dried fenugreek leaves to taste.
Step-by-step procedure to be followed-
- Heat your cookware, and add the red chilies to it.
- Cool them slightly, and blend in a mixer
- Heat the oil in non-stick kadai, and add the garlic
- Add ginger, and green chilies, and sauté them on a medium flame for few seconds
- Add salt, and tomatoes, and cook them for approx. 10 minutes
- Add fenugreek leaves, and mix well
- Cool completely, and use as required.
- Add paneer, cardamon powder, sugar, and cook for 2-3 minutes
- Serve hot, garnished with coriander
Multigrain Kadai pancake-
Pancakes are a soft, and satisfying snacks that you can enjoy anytime. For its preparation, you are required to have, black gram, rice, finger, and pearl millet flour, salt to taste, and oil to cook
- Wash, and soak black gram, and rice. Grind them into a thick smooth batter
- Heat the oil for seasoning in a small frypan. Add mustard oil, green chilies, and onion.
- Add this seasoning to the batter, and mix well.
- Place a medium-size kadai, and pouroil in it.
- Pour batter in it.
- Cook the pancake from both sides, and serve it with chutney.
If you love French fries but avoid them because of health issues, here is a tasty recipe for you. You are required potatoes, a pot for boiling, a non-stick kadai, and oil.
- Boil potatoes in the salted water
- In the cookware, heat as little oil as possible
- Add red chilly flakes, and black pepper
- Sprinkle salt, spices, over the crisp French fries, and your health-conscious snacks is ready.
Vegetable Chow Mein-
The dish is well-known across the world. Here is a procedure to enjoy vegetables, Chow Mein.
- Boil it in non-stick cookware filled with water
- To prevent carry-over cooking, refresh it with cold water
- Add oil to the cookware, and toss the noodles
- Add the salt, and chilies as required
- Finally, add carrot, and capsicum of different colors to make it look colorful
A popular dessert which is usually prepared in the winter season. For its preparation, you want carrots, ghee, cream, and sugar.
- In a kadai, boil the carrots with milk
- Add sugar, and cook till its water evaporates
- Add cream, and cook for few minutes. Afterwards, add ghee, and cook till it leaves oil.
- Garnish the dish with chopped dry fruits.
I bet the recipes are capable to make your mouth-watering. So, what are you waiting for? Have a visit on vinodcookware.com by today itself for purchasing a steel kadai for you, and enjoy the delicious recipes.